THE VIRUS FAILS THE TEST
I personally believe the pandemic is a well pre-planned orchestrated global imperial force to reset the world economy, to replace the free-market economy with a multistakeholder Capitalist corporate economy. Think Free-market equalling freedom. Think multistakeholder corporation think e’ all your freedoms are at stake’
The insistence that COVIS19 injections are extremely safe and effective is a massive blatant lie. This lie will cause many, many deaths, more deaths than they allow us to have knowledge of. Where is the evidence base may you ask, try data in and data out- assumptions, predictions, mixed data modelling and biases…follow the money, always follow the money. What are the rewards immense power to control whole populations of people and status and massive wealth.
What is that saying “The emperor truly has no clothes”, however the acceleration to replace the global economy to re-engineer societies behaviour far outweighs any truth
One must surely as if this is a digital theoretical abstraction made on a computer from a genomic database. Data in and Data out is published as COVID19 actually 100% exists
#1 SARS-CoV-2 the Theoretical Virus: The Virus Has Never Been Isolated According to Koch’s Postulates or River’s Postulates that all the evidence below stems from the facts from the so called experts:-
Koch’s postulates are:
1. The micro-organism must be identified in all individuals affected by the disease, but not in healthy individuals.
2. The micro-organism can be isolated from the diseased individual and grown in culture.
3. When introduced into a healthy individual, the cultured microorganism must cause disease.
4. The microorganism must then be re-isolated from the experimental host, and found to be identical to the original microorganism.
River’s postulates were proposed by Thomas M. River in 1973 to establish the role of a specific virus as the cause of a specific disease. They are modifications of Koch’s postulates.
They are as follows:
1. The viral agent must be found either in the host’s (animal or plant) body fluids at the time of disease or in cells showing lesions specific to that disease.
2. The host material with the viral agent used to inoculate the healthy host (test organism) must be free of any other microorganism.
3. The viral agent obtained from the infected host must produce the specific disease in a suitable healthy host, and/or provide evidence of infection by inducing the formation of antibodies specific to that agent.
4. Similar material (viral particle) from the newly infected host (test organism) must be isolated and capable of transmitting the specific disease to other healthy hosts.
Whichever set of postulates is used, SARS-CoV-2 fails the test.